[NFBMO] Join the Journey Through Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:52:47 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

All of you are invited to join the Journey Through Blindness
conference call.  This is an open call and we would love for  each of
you to join us.  This call is for those who are blind, visually
impaired, or sighted to share your experiences, ask your questions,
talk about your successes or to listen to others experiences related
to blindness.  The topic is chosen by the call participants  and has
been everything from cleaning house to matching clothes, from shopping
to technology, leisure activities to employment and a multitude of
other topics.

The call will take place on Thursday July 15th at 8 PM (CT) on the
Missouri affiliate Zoom platform.  If you have questions or need the
link to the Zoom room please contact me  at the information provided
below my name.  We  hope to hear from each of you on Thursday evening.

Have a great week!
Jenny Carmack  MEd
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com