[NFBMO] FW: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] ATAA and TCIEA: Cosponsor Counts Climbing

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:06:27 UTC 2021

From: NFB-Legislative-Directors [mailto:nfb-legislative-directors-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Pare, John via NFB-Legislative-Directors
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:33 AM
To: NFB Legislative Directors List
Cc: Pare, John
Subject: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] ATAA and TCIEA: Cosponsor Counts Climbing

Dear Legislative Directors:

We have three new cosponsors on the Access Technology Affordability Act:

Rep. Dean of Pennsylvania

Rep. Raskin of Maryland

Rep. Meijer of Michigan

We now have 105 cosponsors on H.R. 431 and 24 cosponsors on S. 212.

Regarding the Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act (H.R. 2373) we are up to 21 cosponsors.

Most recent additions are:

Rep. Blunt Rochester of Delaware

Rep. Adams of North Carolina

Rep. Welch of Vermont

Rep. Tonko of New York

Rep. Trone of Maryland

Please continue to push for cosponsors on all three of these bills.

Warm regards,

John

John G. Paré Jr.

Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2218 | Jpare at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Youtube