[NFBMO] You're Invited: Self Care & Personal Hygiene Talk w/ Missouri Association of Blind Students, Thursday Aug 5th at 7 PM CDT

Seyoon Choi moabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:03:38 UTC 2021

Happy start of the school year everyone!

The Missouri Association of blind students is thrilled to kick off the school year with a discussion of self-care and Hygiene. Hear from a panel of fashionable blind people on how we as blind students can look both modest or stylish,  plus all the products we use and recommend to maintain our self-care. Join us on August 5th at 7 PM CDT for an important yet fun and productive discussion to enhance your self-care.

Join Zoom:
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

We hope to see everyone there and wish you all a successful start to the 2021-2022 school year.

Sincerely,

Seyoon Choi (he/him)
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
moabs.president at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306