[NFBMO] Reminder: JOIN Us Tonight at 7 PM CDT for Sports & Fitness Talk with Missouri Association of Blind Students

Seyoon Choi moabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:54:17 UTC 2021

Happy Summer, everyone!!

With many of us finally done with classes and it being summer, we are all excited to get out and active. The Missouri Association of Blind Students is thrilled to invite you all to join us tonight, Thursday at 7:00 PM CDT to learn how we as blind people can engage in fun and fulfilling fitness activities right from the comfort of our homes, here from a panel of blind athletes about all the ways they stay active, and so much more. We welcome anyone and everyone to join with the zoom link below.

Join Zoom:
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Thank you all for your continued support of the Missouri Association of Blind Students, and we can’t wait to see you there!

Sincerely,
Seyoon Choi
President
Missouri Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
MOABS.president at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone