[NFBMO] NFB keeps registering me for the wrong email for convention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 01:17:08 UTC 2021

John Berggren - jberggren at nfb.org

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cari Ford via NFBMO
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 6:39 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cari Ford <celticcari36 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMO] NFB keeps registering me for the wrong email for convention

Brent and I experience the same thing. We registered on May 30. It put a totally incorrect email in for Brent as confirmation and it put an email that I don’t use for my confirmation. Neither one of us entered in any alternative email addresses other than our current ones.
Do I need to report this error to someone? If so, who? Glad to know it wasn’t some weird fluke with us. I thought it was pretty weird though.
Thanks,
Cari

On Jun 2, 2021, at 12:50 AM, Kevan via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Thanks, it's very much appreciated!