[NFBMO] *You're Invited* to the Journey Through Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:47:39 UTC 2021

Hello friends,

You are invited to join the Journey Through Blindness conference call
this Thursday June 17th at 8 PM in the affiliate zoom room.  There is
always some great information shared on this call.  Where ever you are
on you're journey through blindness your input, questions, and
successes are greatly valued. The topic of the call is always chosen
by the participants at the time of the call.  I hope you will join us
this month during the call.  Please reach out to me for the Zoom link
or if you have any questions, my contact information is below.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack MEd
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com