[NFBMO] Sad News

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:18:05 UTC 2021

On Wednesday February 10th our Kansas City Chapter Secretary, Ben Blagg,
lost his wife, Julia (Julie) Blagg. Please keep Ben,  his daughter Kate,
grandchildren, and the many friends that loved Julie in your prayers. Below
is a link to the obituary. You can leave your condolences there as well.

The funeral will be at the Porter Funeral Home at Minnesota and 18th Street
in Kansas City, Kansas.  If you would like to see the obituary you can find
it online at porterfuneralhome.com.

Julie will be greatly missed.

Sincerely, Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>