[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:47:49 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

I hope you are all enjoying these longer days.  This month has flown
by, it is already half over.  That means it is one of my favorite
times of the month. It's time for the Journey Through Blindness call.
We would love for you to join us on Thursday night, this call is open
to everyone, no matter where you are on your  blindness journey.  We
talk about a wide variety of topics; cooking, cleaning, pet care,
shopping, sports, travel, social interactions, hobbies, and the list
goes on.  Each month the topic is chosen by the participants.

This month we will meet on Thursday March 18 at 8 PM.  The meeting
will take place over zoom.  Please reach out to me for the zoom link
information.

Hope to talk to you there,
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com