[NFBMO] Trivia Night

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:44:38 UTC 2021

Hello All!

In February we had a great time with everyone for Trivia Night! The National
Federation of the Blind of SC will be having another Trivia Night on Friday
April 16, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! You ask, who is invited? Well, let me
give you a clue! If you are reading this then you are invited. We are asking
everyone that plans to play to call Steve Cook at 803 254 0222 or send an
Email to cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>  with your name and
state. This will allow me to put everyone on a team in order to save time.
Below are the different categories I have so far for Trivia Night!

Landmarks

Music

NFB

Sports

State Capitals

TV

US History

Misc.

Zoom information to attend Trivia Night!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)