[NFBMO] Announcing The 2021-22 Missouri Association of Blind Students Division Officers & Board Members

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:42:08 UTC 2021

Congratulations to the student division on their recent election of new leaders! I am very excited about the future of the NFB of Missouri because we have a strong student division. I hope all of you are paying attention because these are our future leaders at work.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902