[NFBMO] Reminder: Meet The 2021-2022 Missouri Association of Blind Students officers & board Members, & Fun Virtual Activity, Tomorrow at 7 PM CDT

nickolaswhitney13 at gmail.com nickolaswhitney13 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:16:00 UTC 2021

Please send me meeting id and password.

Nick Whitney & Kayla 🐕‍🦺

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Seyoon Choi via NFBMO
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 8:18 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>; NFB of Missouri Mailing List <NFBMO at nfbnet.org>; Nancy Aguilera <erendyda at icloud.com>; Jenny Carmack <jcarmack314 at gmail.com>; Sarah Coccovizzo <Sarah at coccovizzo.com>; terra at coccovizzo.com; Sam Doman <skdoman2001 at gmail.com>; Svetta Ehlers <Svetlana at TiffanySpringsHomeschool.onmicrosoft.com>; tigerlillypatton at gmail.com; Roman Solano <romannumeral12 at gmail.com>; Aida Talic <aida.talic at outlook.com>; Angie Yorke <ayorke at lhbindustries.com>; hani.mar2009 at gmail.com; Amberwolf1504 at gmail.com; mlsimsrn at gmail.com; Washing10a at gmail.com; Lydia Olmsted <lydiaolmsted at gmail.com>; Kristen Keene <kristenkeene01 at aol.com>; shahelmig at gmail.com; walkerj21 at smithville.k12.mo.us; whitewolfkendra at gmail.com
Cc: Seyoon Choi <moabs.president at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] Reminder: Meet The 2021-2022 Missouri Association of Blind Students officers & board Members, & Fun Virtual Activity, Tomorrow at 7 PM CDT

Happy end of the school year, everyone!

As summer temperatures rise and finals loom nearer, it’s a busy time for all students. The Missouri Association of Blind students is thrilled to invite you to our next meeting, tomorrow Thursday May 6th, at 7 PM CDT. All are welcome to join with the zoom info given below. You’ll get a chance to meet our newly elected officers and board members, and engage in a fun-filled song quiz afterwords. We invite everyone to come, even if music isn’t exactly your forte. Hope to see everyone there,

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Warmly

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
President