[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness - Invitation to Join

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 19:16:41 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

This Thursday, May 20th, at 8 PM we will have the monthly Journey
Through Blindness conference call.  We invite anyone to join this
call.  No matter where you are on your blindness journey we invite you
to come and share your knowledge, celebrate successes and/or ask
questions.  The topic for this call is decided by the participants, so
what ever you would like to talk about.  We hope you will join us for
this month's call.

What:  journey Through Blindness conference call
When: Thursday May 20th
Time: 8:00 PM (CT)
Where: Missouri affiliate Zoom room

Please reach out to me for the Zoom link or if you have any questions
about this call.  My contact information is below my name.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
call or text: 314-239-9776