[NFBMO] 2022 Lewis and Clark Chapter Board

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 00:16:03 UTC 2021

Congratulations to all of the new officers of the Louis and Clark chapter.
May this next year be a good one for you all.  Above all, have fun!

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell
anybody it does. Light houses don't fire cannons to call attention to their
shining - just shine.
Dwight L. Moody - 1837-1899, Evangelist and Publisher