[NFBMO] Come join the Journey Through Blindness call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:31:20 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

Tomorrow night, November 18 at 8 PM we will have the monthly Journey
Through Blindness conference call on the affiliate Zoom platform.

This call is open to anyone who is interested. We discuss a wide
variety of topics from wrapping gifts to shopping, cleaning house to
leisure activities, human readers/guides to apps for daily life, and
much more.  You are invited to come and share your experiences, ask
questions, share your successes, or just listen to others.  Everyone's
experiences are of value to the participants  on this call.

If you would like the zoom link, please reach out to me.  We look
forward to talking with you on Thursday evening.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President
jcarmack314 at gmail.com