[NFBMO] Standing Meetings for the Week of October 3, 2021

Melissa Kane mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 00:57:02 UTC 2021

It looks like the standing calendar needs to be updated. The diversity equity and inclusion committee meeting is at 7 PM instead of 8:30 pm.

Melissa Kane
First Vice President National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Vice President National Federation of the Blind of Jefferson City
Sent from my iPhone