[NFBMO] Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and State REhab Council Public Forum

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:09:01 UTC 2021

RSB and the SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are
blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate in
person (information below) or via zoom by calling...

     1-312-626-6799

          Meeting Passcode: 123456

You may also join by computer or mobile device using this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86314784201?pwd=M3dWUTVZMEp6eUREUDZLRzJWVjJBdz09

Conference call participants: Guest will be muted on arrival, at
approximately 6:45 the Chairman will open the floor for comments and
questions.

Chip Hailey with Missouri Council for the Blind will be the Public Speaker,
sharing information about TAVIM, Technology Assistance for Visually Impaired
Missourians. A joint project between Missouri Council for the Blind and the
National Federation for the Blind.

November 4th, 2021 6:00pm - 8:00 pm

                                           Ramada Oasis Convention Center

                                           Mojave Room, located just off the
hotel lobby.

        2546 N Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, November 5th 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Ramada Oasis
Convention Center.

Interpreters: Are available upon Request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred
medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to
<mailto:Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov> Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov or mail them to
Kayla Cole, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO 65102-2320.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>