[NFBMO] Join Us for Back-to-School Trivia, Hosted by The Missouri Association of Blind Students

Seyoon Choi, Missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:49:28 UTC 2021

Happy fall everyone,

The Missouri Association of Blind Students is excited to welcome you to our back to school trivia night on Sunday, September 12th at 7:00 PM CDT. Join us as we test are school smarts and start this school year off. All are welcome to join with the zoom info provided below.

https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

We hope to see many of you very soon!

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi
President
Missouri Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
MOABS.president at gmail.com <mailto:MOABS.president at gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone

Seyoon Choi (he/him)
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
moabs.president at gmail.com
(314) 650-8306