[NFBMO] Trivia Night!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:58:57 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of SC would like to invite everyone to
Friday Night Trivia on September 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM eastern! Below are the
categories we will have trivia questions pertaining to with more to come!

NFB Trivia

Misc

Music

Sports

TV

We are requesting people go ahead and register in order to save time on
Friday. If you wish to participate, please send your name and state you are
currently living to Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com
<mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

Below is the Zoom information you will need to participate!

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)