[NFBMO] Fund Raiser

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 22:32:25 UTC 2021

Would you like to enjoy some wonderful SC weather! Do you need a vacation? Would you like to get away for a couple nights at one of the best cities in SC? Well below is your opportunity!

The National Federation of the Blind of SC is having a fund raiser drawing for 2 nights at the North Charleston Marriott located at 4770 Goer Drive in North Charleston, SC 29406. This also includes breakfast for two! This package is valued at $500 to be used by September 1, 2022. The drawing will be held during Palmetto Connects on November 18, 2021. One ticket for $10 or three tickets for $25. You do not have to be present to win!

If you would like to purchase tickets, go to www.nfbofsc.org and click on the Donations link on the homepage. Then look for the secure Pay Pal button for the NFB of SC. Be sure to put a note when you purchase tickets to let me know what the donation is for. Also, please include your name and phone number.

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

The National Federation of the Blind relies on the generosity of our supporters to help us raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Your support helps us live the lives we want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization (EIN: 02-0259978) under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
You can be a part of our mission to help blind people live the lives we want. Your donations assist us with distributing free white canes, provide children with Braille and nonvisual skills instruction, introduce blind high school students to STEM careers, advocate for the rights of blind Americans, provide free audio newspaper services, contribute to the development of new technology and provide scholarships to blind students

Click here to join the PAC plan!