[NFBMO] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} 2022 NFBMO State Convention

Alyssa Henson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 01:19:32 UTC 2022

I would like to echo Dennis's sentiments. I truly enjoyed my first NFB Mo
state convention. It was nice to put voices to some of the frequent
emailers. I joined the student division while at convention and joined the
guide dog division shortly before convention.I look forward to being a more
active participant in this great organization. Oh, and as a side note,
thank you to everyone who stopped by the On The Go Dog Gear table. Our
sales were fantastic even among people that aren't currently guide dog
handlers. My dog Jan also enjoyed making some new canine friends. I look
forward to seeing you all next year in Saint Louis.
Kind regards,
Alyssa Henson