[NFBMO] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} 2022 NFBMO State Convention

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Apr 4 02:52:50 UTC 2022

Yes,

I am seeing the spam message as well. I have not idea what is causing it.

Gene Coulter

From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kevan via NFBMO
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2022 9:50 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kevan <kevgp0 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} 2022 NFBMO State Convention

Glad you all had a good convention! It was a little far from me this year but definitely would have been fun to go. Hopefully next year.

Just curious though, is anyone else seeing the new {spam?} that's now being added to subject lines for group emails, or know what's causing that? I know we're not sending spam.

Sent from my iPhone