[NFBMO] National Convention Funds available

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:59:11 UTC 2022

In the next few days I will be sending out information on the Missouri State
Affiliate National Convention Stipends . The deadline will be May 15 at5:00
pm.

In the meantime anyone who plans to request funding from the affiliate
should  strongly consider applying for the National  organization's Jernigan
fund The deadline is fast approaching as it is April 15.

Here is the link:
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/kenneth-jernigan-convention
-scholarship

Our funding is limited so members should seek out all available funding.

Thank  you

Eugene Coulter, Rittgers Fund Chair