[NFBMO] Still a Chance to Remove Certified Mail Requirement from Blind Pension Statutes - Act Now

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 23:08:27 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Please see the note below from Rita. There are two weeks left in the session
and it is still possible for HB 1564 to pass if Senator White will handle
the bill quickly in his committee. Therefore, calls and/or emails to Senator
White are recommended.

Bill.white at senate.mo.gov <mailto:Bill.white at senate.mo.gov>

Phone: 573-751-2173

Thanks,