[NFBMO] Raft trip info and Sports and Rec call reminder

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:42:06 UTC 2022

Hello All,

I am writing to tell you that if your planning on attending the Raft trip you need to have your money paid ASAP. Please and Thank you.

Sports and Rec is having their monthly call tomorrow night at 8pm on the affiliate zoom room.
We will be discussing some upcoming events and I am looking for people interested in being on a goalball team as well. If your interested in learning what is coming up I would encourage you to attend the call. I will also be sharing information I learned from National Convention as well.
thank you for your time.