[NFBMO] Straight Crocodile Stitch scarves — $40 each

markharris0022 at gmail.com markharris0022 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:06:27 UTC 2022

As you know, we will not be at the October board meeting. I am sending you all 4 emails, one for each style of scarf.

The subject line of the email will have the style and price of those scarves.

Below this information are photos of that style of scarf. And below each photo will be a description of the colors of the scarves in the photo.

Please let me know which scarf you would like to purchase, if you are a scarf wearer!! (Smile!)

Please let me know when you will send your check and your mailing address. I will mail your scarf upon notice of you mailing your payment to me.

Thank you so much!! And remember a portion of the sale of my scarves goes to our missionary friends in Nantes, France!!!

Diane Harris
1421 Salem Hills Drive
St. Louis, MO 63119
956.572.0034

Far left: dark brown, light brown, medium brown, light green, dark teal, cream
Left: cranberry, dark peach, olive, teal green
Right: lavender, teal green, hot pink, medium pink, light pink, light blue
Far right: gold, olive, rust, dark gold, brown, cranberry

Sent from my iPhone