[NFBMO] ReVision Fitness Podcast

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:27:26 UTC 2022

The Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC recently hosted a training session with Tyler Merren, the creator of the fully accessible fitness app called ReVision Fitness! Tyler received one of the five Jacob Bolotin awards at the national convention of the National Federation of the Blind in New Orleans this summer. During the CSTD training session, Tyler thoroughly explained the app, its features, and future plans. We have permission from Tyler to add this to the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolinas podcast using your favorite podcast platform. .

We hope you will take a listen. Join us live for our next Technology presentation coming soon!

ReVision Fitness podcast  <https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episodes/ReVision-Fitness-with-Tyler-Merren-e1mroc7>

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC