[NFBMO] Standing Meetings for the Week of August 28, 2022

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:19:59 UTC 2022

Dear Friends:

Below is a listing of NFB of Missouri standing meetings for the week of August 28, 2022. For meetings that are not held in the affiliate Zoom platform , you will need to contact the chapter president, division president, committee chair, or group chair to get the call-in information. If you are scheduling any ad hoc meetings for the week of September 4, please let me know by Saturday, September 3.

Thursday
Live Presidential Release 519, 7 pm.

Join via Zoom

  *   Zoom via web: https://zoom.us/j/96891791419<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=26894&qid=7464376>
  *   Zoom One Tap Mobile: +13017158592,,96891791419#
  *   Zoom via phone: +1 301 715 8592
  *   Zoom Meeting ID: 968 9179 1419

More Ways to Access

  *   Closed Captions via 1CapApp<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=26895&qid=7464376>
  *   YouTube Stream<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=26896&qid=7464376>
  *   Access our live stream by asking your Amazon device to play "Nation's Blind"

Regards,

Daniel

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com