[NFBMO] Raft trip and upcoming sports and rec meeting

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:37:48 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Hope this finds you well.
I wanted to take a moment and let those know who plan on attending the upcoming raft trip we are going to meet next Tuesday the 6th at 8pm central time. during this time we will discuss any last minute topics and answer any questions you may have.  This is the regular time for our missouri sports and rec meetings. This reminder is for the sports and rec committee of our meeting. There is lots to discuss so don’t miss out.
We will be using the affiliate zoom link for the call. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you for your time.