[NFBMO] Sports and Rec meeting with guest speaker

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:47:24 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationist,

Hope this each of you well.
Tonight is our Sports and Rec call for the month. It will start at 8pm and will be held on the missouri affiliate zoom room.
On tonights call we will have Aly Slaughter. Aly is a new National Sports and Rec board member and lives in Illinois just on the other side of St. Louis. She has been a certified Yoga instructor for years and offers zoom classes multiple times a week. On tonights call she will give us some tips on how we can use Yoga in our daily lives.
We will also be discussing our plans for the upcoming year for the sports and Rec group for the upcoming year. If you have any suggestions on what you might want the sports and rec do in the upcoming year this would be the meeting you would want to attend.
If you have any questions before tonights call please feel free to reach out to me.
Looking forward to chatting with you tonight.