[NFBMO] 2023 Sports and Rec meeting dates

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:32:22 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationist,

Hope this finds you well.
Since we are at the end of 2022 I thought I would send out the dates for next years meetings. Not sure how many people are planners like me but I plan on putting these dates on my calendar so I can be proactive about including the work of the federation into my busy schedule in 2023.

If you're interested in becoming involved with the NFB of Missouris sports and rec group please reach out to me and let's talk. Hoping to pack next year full of adventures with my federation family.

Monday, Jan 2nd at 8pm

Tuesday Feb 7th at 8pm
	Meeting moved due to Jefferson city seminar

Monday March 6th at 8pm

Monday April 3rd at 8pm

Monday May 1st at 8pm

Monday June 5th at 8pm