[NFBMO] Mission BEAM workshop for youth

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:38:52 UTC 2022

Hello fellow federationists,

The Mission BEAM (Blindness, Empowerment, Advocacy, & Mentoring)
program is exciting to be holding our 2nd workshop for blind/visually
impaired students between the ages of 14 - 21.  This workshop is
entitled, "Apps for Success & Independence" and will cover a variety
of apps that students can use to help them be organized, access print
materials, and other general tasks to assist them in their everyday
school and work situations (for Android and I O S platforms).  The
workshop will take place on March 5, 2022 in Jefferson City.  I have
attached the flyer and registration form, please share these with
anyone you know who may be interested  or who may have contact with
students.  Thank you for helping us to spread the word about this
workshop.  If anyone has questions they are welcome to reach out to
me.

Have a great weekend!
Jenny Carmack  MEd
NFB of Missouri 2nd Vice President