[NFBMO] Reopening an RSB Case

Dennis Miller millerdennis893 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:41:57 UTC 2022

It shouldn't be a long drawn out process.  All you should have to do is call
them and tell them you want to open a case.  They will ask you some
questions over the phone.  A counselor will then call you to set up an
appointment where you will discuss goals and sign paperwork to formally open
your case.  The only hiccup in that process could be getting the counselor
to call you in the first place.  I can't remember how long they have to call
you.  I have had to push a couple of times to get someone to call me but
once things get going they should move pretty quickly especially if you know
exactly what it is you are wanting to do and what you need to do it.

Dennis