[NFBMO] Resignation

cktisdal at charter.net cktisdal at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 16:31:12 UTC 2022

I, Christopher K. Tisdal, do hereby resign from the National Federation of
the Blind, The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri and any position
I currently hold in this organization.

I feel that I am just burnt out and therefore, I am not following threw with
the jobs I am suppose to be doing. I no longer want to have any association
with this organization or the people in it!  I do not want any calls, texts,
or emails!!

I will make a list of the items I currently have in my possession, which
belong to this organization.   and email the list to the Lewis and Clark
Chapter President, then make arrangements to get them to her.

Respectfully,

Christopher K. Tisdal