[NFBMO] Resignation

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:40:57 UTC 2022

I am very sorry to hear this as well. Although I do not live in
Missouri anymore, Chris is one of the people I look forward to seeing
when I return to the affiliate. The affiliate really won't be the same
without you, Chris.

I hope you find your way back and I get to see you at an NFB event again.

Julie

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of