[NFBMO] Call-A-Ride

Liam McCoy Liam.McCoy10 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 23 15:58:07 UTC 2022

I started using it more regularly after returning to work in summer 2020, so it was in the in between phase of people returning to work so it may not be the best representation. I did not have many issues but I also went in very early in the morning, would get a direct ride. The afternoons were worse but mostly fine, I only had a handful of 60-80 minute long rides with driving all around.

However I have since stopped using it at all and have heard that with more people returning to work (on the rider side) but continued driver shortages it has gotten much worse, people calling as soon as the lines open and waiting on hold for half an hour to be told its already full and they cannot get a ride. Confirmed with another friend who rides in the mornings okay but cannot get an afternoon ride most of the time. But I do not know what other factors it depends on or if others have the same issues.

-Liam