[NFBMO] The Newest Scam

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:12:52 UTC 2022

Someone claiming to be from  Medicare  is calling around seeking information
so that they can issue the recipient a Medicare Card with a bar code on it.
If you get this call hang up!
Medicare would already have all of the information needed to issue such a
card. Furthermore, Medicare is not issuing such a card.
Just sending this out in case the caller sounds convincing. Remember,
Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security only communication by the United
States Mail unless returning a call that you have placed. Even then you
should get the person's name or id number.

Gene Coulter
PS none of my outgoing Emails are being sent out from my Charter address
until further notice. Neither Microsoft or Charter has been able to fix the
problem over several months. From time to time I'll get a message to go out
from the Charter. Address. I have NO problem receiving Email on my charter
account though.