[NFBMO] Requesting nominations for the Kenneth Jernigan Award

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 00:15:19 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

It is that time again when we see another year in the rearview mirror and
look forward to
new beginnings and the opportunity to improve even more on the best things
we accomplished
the year before! One of the first challenges (opportunities) we have each
year as members of the
NFB of MO is to bring about a convergence of the minds to make our State
Convention even better
than the year before!

One of those opportunities is to nominate someone for the Kenneth Jernigan
Award.
To qualify for this award, the person must be a visually impaired member of
the Missouri Affiliate,
who lives in Missouri and has performed outstanding service to his fellow
blind over a prolonged period of time.

This award is only presented as often as there is a candidate deserving of
the highest honor with which our
Affiliate has to present to our colleagues in the Federation. Therefore,
this award is not necessarily an annual award.

If you think you know someone who exemplifies these requirements, please
send your nomination in by February 01, 2022 to:
I look forward to reading your nominations!

Gene Fleeman
2022 Kenneth Jernigan Committee Chair
gfleeman55 at gmail.com