[NFBMO] Board Meeting Lunch

Melissa Kane mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:59:55 UTC 2022

The Jefferson City chapter looks forward to having everyone here on January 29 for our board meeting, which will be held in the Clydesdale Room at 2300 ST Mary’s BLVD Jefferson City. Lunch will be $10.00 Water will be included, and Coke or Pepsi will be available for a nominal fee. If you would like a soda, please include that with your lunch choice. Please email Chris Griggs with your lunch choices by January 20TH at chrisgriggs0 at gmail.com <mailto:chrisgriggs0 at gmail.com> .

Lunch will be catered by Bandana's BBQ.
Lunch Smoked Chicken Platter (6OZ)-
hand rubbed with spices, then hickory smoked.
Served with garlic bread and two sides.

Lunch Smoked Sausage Platter (6OZ) -
Seasoned cuts of rope beef and pork sausage.
Served with garlic bread and two sides.

Budget Brisket  3 oz
Served with garlic bread and two sides.

Sides
Cut Corn
Cole Slaw
Green Beans
Baked Potato
Potato Salad
Fried Okra
BBQ Beans
Please include choice of sides with platter.
Orders must be in by January 20th
The Jeff City chapter will have water available and sodas at a low price.  Also, let me know your choice of Coke or Pepsi.
_
Chris Griggs

Melissa Kane
First Vice President NFB of Missouri