[NFBMO] You're Invited: Missouri Association of Blind Students Meeting, Friday January 21 at 7 PM CST

Seyoon Choi, missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:20:07 UTC 2022

Happy new year!

The Missouri Association of Blind Students is thrilled to kick off 2022 with our monthly membership meeting, happening this upcoming Friday, January 21 at 7 PM CST. Join us as our treasure Nancy shares some tips on money management, all things finances, and as we answer your questions about budgeting, credit management, and healthy spending as a student. You’ll sure don’t want to miss this.

Join Zoom
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Warmly,

The 2021 Missouri Association of Blind Students Board
Seyoon Choi | President
Aida Talic | Vice President
Sam Doman | Secretary
Nancy Aguilera | Treasurer
Tiger Patton | Board member 1
Svetta Ehlers | Board member 2

Seyoon Choi
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
A division of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
schoi at nfbmo.org <mailto:schoi at nfbmo.org>