[NFBMO] Have You Heard About the Virtual Convention Experience?

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:38:53 UTC 2022

Hello Missouri Federation Friends and Family,

I want to encourage those of you who are not attending our 2022 National
Federation of the Blind Convention in New Orleans, July 5-10, to register
and participate in the Virtual Convention Experience . There is no
registration fee, and you can register throughout the convention. However,
you do not need to wait. Registration for the Virtual Convention Experience
is open now.

In addition to streaming of the convention, there will be some special
events exclusive to the virtual experience including door prizes.

Several NFB of Missouri chapters are already planning to hold Banquet
Parties . We would love to know about your party for the chance to say hello
from convention. Please complete the online banquet party form. Let's get
our Missouri chapters in the spotlight.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>