[NFBMO] Convention News update #5

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:48:32 UTC 2022

Only four weeks until state convention if you have not registered please go
to www.NFBMo.Org and do so. Remember that the Frugal Federationist includes
registration, Saturday lunch and the Banquet. If you select the  FF you need
not register separately. Deadlines are fast approaching. For example the
deadline to request child care is March11.
Hotel reservations must be made by Saint Patrick's Day by calling the
Doubletree at 417-831-3131.
While our overall numbers are lagging a bit so far we will have a bunch of
first timers so be sure to make them welcome.
Hotel arrangements are moving along and the Springfield chapter has
everything in hand and hopes to see everyone there.
Saturday night post banquet event will be something new and fun. I won't
spoil it for them but be sure to hang around for the fun.
Tip: It is Wise to bring actual cash in small denominations so you can
support our chapters and divisions in their fundraising efforts.
As usual, below is the latest edition of exhibitors.
Gene Coulter

Exhibit Table Assignments: -2022
Table 0 State Affiliate
Table 1:Vanda non-24 Gold Sponsor
Table 2 NANOPAC Silver Sponsor technology aids
Table 3 Show Me Chapter T-Shirts
Table 4: Jefferson City  Baked goods and Crafts
Table 5 Columbia Chapter Hand Fans and Eco-Friendly re-usable Straws plus
hand made  crafts
Table 6 Kansas City Chapter  snacks
Table 7 MOABS  Handmade Key Chains
Table 8: MAGDU World's Finest Chocolate and Fidelco Dog Guides informational
display
Table 9   On the Go Dog  Gear