[NFBMO] Update On the Access Technology Affordability Act

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 23:34:43 UTC 2022

Great news! This week eight new cosponsors were added to the Access
Technology Affordability Act in the House and one in the Senate. We are now
up to 145 cosponsors on H.R. 431, and 36 cosponsors on S. 212. This is the
largest number of cosponsors we have ever had on the Access Technology
Affordability Act in both chambers of Congress. Let's keep up the momentum
by working a little harder in Missouri to get more of our Missouri
Congressional Delegation on board.  Let's see, we still need to let Rep.
Bush, Rep. Wagner, Rep. Graves, Rep. Long, Rep. Smith and Senator Hawley
hear from us and take this next step. I just don't believe they could be
against this straight forward legislation.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>