[NFBMO] URGENT!!!!

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:56:59 UTC 2022

I forwarded for you, Gene.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eugene Coulter via NFBMO
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2022 7:51 PM
To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBMO] URGENT!!!!

The Doubletree Hotel is totally booked for the weekend of our convention
other than our block!
This means if you don't book a room by this Thursday you will not get one as
the few rooms that will be released  from our block will both go fast and if
you are somehow to get one it will cost you a whole bunch of additional
money!
So, if I didn't have a room reserved I would call first chance I had to the
Doubletree hotel at 417-831-3131.

(Could someone please send this out to leaders list as I don't have access
to it through mmy MizzouFan address and Charter is still on Fritz)