[NFBMO] Fwd: BELL Academy

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:05:49 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenny Carmack <jcarmack314 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:39:44 -0500
Subject: BELL Academy
To: missouriaffiliateleaders at nfbnet.org

Hello Friends,

As you may have heard, the BELL Academy will be back in person this
year, YAY!!!  Debbie and I are very excited to be running 2 BELL
programs this summer, but we need help from our friends.

First, I have attached the flyer, we could use your help in
advertising and spreading the word about the program.

Second, we need people to help us work with the children who
participate.  If you are interested in being a volunteer please reach
out to us as soon as possible.  Whether you can give a few hours, a
day, a couple of days, a week, or the whole two weeks, any amount of
time you can give is truly appreciated.  (All volunteers will be
background checked).

There will be a BELL Academy in Kansas City and in St. Louis.  Both
programs will run from July 18 - 29 from 9:00 - 3:30 Monday Thru
Friday.

Thank you so much for your support of this awesome program.  We are
looking forward  to a very successful summer. If you have any
questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to reach out to
Debbie or I, our contact information is below.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
St. Louis, Missouri BELL Academy Coordinator
jcarmack314 at gmail.com or jcarmack at nfbmo.org
call or text: 314-239-9776

Debbie Wunder
Kansas City, Missouri BELL Academy Coordinator
nfbmissouribell at gmail.com
call or text: 573-268-6989