[NFBMO] Convention News Update #7 Lots of Exhibits Take 2

mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com mizzoufan1979 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:07:52 UTC 2022

Somehow a blank email went out so I'll try once again!!!
Reminders

The revised deadline to make reservations with the Doubletree Hotel is 11:59
on Monday March 21 by calling 417-831-3131.
The deadline to exhibit is next Tuesday March22.
And, the deadline to pre-register is March22 to save from $25 to $33 on
meals and registration
Please remember to greet and welcome our 2022 scholarship winners at
convention.
There are a record number of exhibits this year. We have received 3 outside
exhibitors in the last week, 2 of whom have never exhibited before with us.
Please take the time to visit each of our 15 sponsors. Exhibitors and per
haps purchase something.
As usual I have listed the sponsors and exhibitors below. The pairings and
positioning are subject to change until 1:00 pm on April Fools Day.
I had the privilege to attend the Springfield chapter meeting this month and
they really had made greet plans to make this a convention you do not want
to miss. It is also your opportunity to arrest your fellow Federationists.
Eugene Coulter

Exhibit Table Assignments: 2022
Table0: Registration / State Affiliate and Show Me Chapter  t-shirts

Table 1:Vanda non-24 Gold Sponsor

Table 2 NANOPAC Silver Sponsor high quality technology aids

Table 3 Our Host Springfield Chapter Bracelets and Columbia Chapter Hand
Fans and re-usable Straws & hand made crafts

Table 4 Tupperware  With Granny C Tupperware Products with sale items and
door prize

Table 5   On the Go Dog  Gear

Table 6: MAGDU World's Finest Chocolate and Fidelco Dog Guides informational
display

Table 7: MPACT  MPACT Promo Items, Information in large print and braille

Table 8 Braille Bibles International

Table 9 K. C. Chapter  snacks and Lewis and Clark 50/50 raffle

Table 10: Jefferson City  Baked goods and Crafts and MOABS  Handmade Key
Chains