[NFBMO] Raffle item at convention

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:02:23 UTC 2022

Hello Friends,

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in just one week at the
state convention.  I know that a lot of divisions and chapters will be
selling and raffling various items and food  and I am excited to see
what everyone has to offer.

I just want to take a minute to share with you what the Lewis & Clark
Chapter will be raffling.  One of our chapter members, Diane Harris,
has hand made a beautiful afghan and is donating it  to be raffled.
The afghan is made of shades of browns and tiffany box blue. Attached
is a picture of it.   Tickets will be 1 for $5 or 3 for $10.  Stop by
our table to take a look and purchase your tickets.

Until next week!
Jenny Carmack
Lewis & Clark Chapter President