[NFBMO] Reminder, we will have Karaoke Jail at state convention!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:42:05 UTC 2022

Well, Steve, that would be a great fundraiser.

Imagine that you have a table on one side of the room where people donate money to the affiliate or chapter to have someone sing. On the other side of the room there is a table where people donate money to not have that individual sing. After the allotted time is up, like 15 minutes, the money is counted and the individual either sings or not. If there is a tie, the individual would not sing.

Regards,

Daniel