[NFBMO] Looking for roommate

Nellene Martin auntnellene at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 02:39:51 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I belong to the Columbia chapter and will be attending my second national convention this summer.
I am looking for a non smoking female to share the cost and occupation of a double occupancy room.
I am arriving in New Orleans on Tuesday July 5 and checking out Monday July 11.
I have already booked and reserved a non smoking room with two beds.
If you are interested please feel free to get in touch with me on here or via the following:
auntnellene at yahoo.com
573.823.9104 text or call

I will welcome any follow up questions you may have for me!
Nellene Martin