[NFBMO] Looking For Personal Stories

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:45:16 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Members and Friends,

Think about your personal access to technology or lack of technology and
share your personal story today. Personal stories are powerful and you can
help us pass the Access Technology Affordability Act by taking this action.

 We're trying a new, more personalized, strategy in our advocacy for the
Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 431/S. 212). We want to gather
quotes and short stories from our members all across the country who use
access technology on a daily basis about how important it is to them.
Conversely, we are also looking for quotes and short stories which
illustrate how prohibitively expensive access technology can be. The idea is
that we can then take these stories straight to members of Congress from all
states and show them how this issue affects their constituents, and how
important it is for them to support and pass the Access Technology
Affordability Act. Please send your quotes to Jeff Kaloc at
<mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org> jkaloc at nfb.org.

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>