[NFBMO] Canceling tonights Sports and Rec call

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:22:58 UTC 2022

Hello federation family,

Hope this finds you well.
I am writing to inform you that tonights sports and rec meeting is cancelled.
We will be meeting next month on Monday December 5th at 8pm. I realize this is not on the first Tuesday but its my son Jesse's birthday on the 6th, so I am adjusting the meeting for the month. Thank you inadvance for understanding.

Items that will be discussed at this meeting are:
what activities are being planned for the upcoming year
Guest speaker that will motivate you to start the new year off right
discussion on activities you can do to start the new year active
How can sports and rec benefit you in the upcoming year
discuss new meeting time for upcoming year

If you are interested in getting more involved in sports and rec in the upcoming year I encourage you to attend this meeting and be part of the process of how NFBMO sports and rec is going to show up and show out in the show me state in 2023. No matter if your an indoor or outdoor person there is going to be something for everyone at this meeting.

Again the meeting for next month is December 5th at 8pm.

If you know anyone who is interested in becoming more active in the new year share this event with them. Even if your not in Missouri we still encourage you to attend our meeting in December.
Thank you for your time.